Here is a little step-by-step instruction for posting photos.
Basically, what you need to do first is store the photo somewhere on the internet as it cannot be uploaded directly to this forum. There are many services offering free photo hosting. I am going with Photobucket here, which seems to work well.
2) Upload the desired photo according to their instructions.
3) Now the photo is on the internet.
4) Retrieve the address ("URL") of the photo. Photobucket shows you the required code when you hover over the photo with your mouse. What you need to look for is the IMG Code. Copy that with a right click (or get it via the Link Options).
5) Then go to the forum and hit reply where you want to post.
6) Paste the copied IMG code into your reply and post reply.
That's the whole procedure, not taking into account various refinements like thumbnails or hosting on your own website. Any questions, please ask. And if nothing else seems to work send the photos to christian (at) 87thscale.info - I can probably upload them.
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2009 14:56:18 GMT 1 by Christian
Thank you Christian. My car had a flat tire and i just returned home from the shop after a long day. Iam unfamiliar with storing photos on the internet but will look into this and then post some. I appreciate your time as this is a great website with many enjoyable topics for me and I believe the posts will add to the enjoyment.